No More Cruel to the Internet Online


 Yesterday, I was posting Do Not Interact Note and Starting Today, Carol-the-Cat is no Longer having a Cruelty to the Internet Online.

Levi the Budgie, Natalie the Budgie, Alon the Betta, and Bituin the Betta says "Well. It's the End of Cruelty in the Internet Online, After 6 Years. Carol planned myself Not to be an Internet Online Cruelty. I will not have Cruelty to the Fur Affinity Website and Fur Affinity Discord Server. Her Forgotten Memory is Cruelty to Internet Online. I wrote Do not Interact Note about Internet Online Cruelty Punishment. In this year is 2024, The Cruelty to the Internet Online has Ceased to Exist for Carol "Joanne" Betita. I am no Longer having Cruelty to the Internet Online because She did not have a Cruelty to the Internet Online."

My Internet Online Cruelty is getting Forgotten.

Carol "Joanne" Betita’s Pets are saying Goodbye Cruelty to the Internet Online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm