What's Wrong? my ArtFight Account is Banned!

 Well, Back in this year 2022. The Account, Emeraldia-the-Kitty got Banned because of Posting Fetishes on ArtFight. But for Now in 2024. I created a new Account called, Carol_the_Cat. But on July 5th, What happened to the New Account? The New Account, Carol_the_Cat is having a Ban Evasion. After Multiple Attempts to Lift the Ban, Delete the Account, and Lift the Ban Again. I used Zendesk to send Tickets to ArtFight Zendesk to Respond. First, I send a Zendesk Ticket to ArtFight Zendesk about Posting Fetishes as ArtFight Attacks in the Year 2022, Which can Cause the Account to be Banned. Well, Someone Else on Discord said "Stop Posting Fetishes in ArtFight, Carol!" Let's Explain to Me about my ArtFight Account is Banned. "In this Year, 2022. My ArtFight Account is Banned because of Posting Fetishes as ArtFight Attacks. So, I Created a New Account Called. "Carol_the_Cat" but What Happened to New Account. The ArtFight Account is Banned Because of Ban Evasion. After Multiple Attempts to Lift the Ban, I tried Zendesk to send tickets to appeals@artfight.zendesk.com and privacy@artfight.zendesk.com  First, I tried to send a Zendesk Ticket to ArtFight Manager to unban the Account and then I will send a Zendesk ticket to ArtFight Manager. The Manager will Delete the Account. Finally, I sent a Zendesk Ticket to ArtFight Manager to unban the New Account!" My Life on the ArtFight is Ruined, Tearing Down, and It's All Ruined Forever about Posting Fetishes in ArtFight. My Depression Thoughts about Breaking the ArtFight Rules because of Posting Fetishes. Well, My Internet Life is Ruined with ArtFight because of 100% All Ruined. So, I have some Happy Thoughts about ArtFight getting Unbanned after Deleting the Account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm