My Internet Life is getting Ruined

 I am Not Breaking the Rules on ArtFight and Breaking the Rules on Fur Affinity. I want my Internet Life to be Ruined. My Internet Life is getting Ruined because of ArtFight is Ruined and Fur Affinity is Ruined. You Ruining Fur Affinity because of Game Over and also You Ruining ArtFight. The Most Important Thing is my Internet Life to be Ruined. The Internet, Fur Affinity, and ArtFight is Ruined like a Post Apocalyptic Game Over World. Great Job ArtFight, You Ruined the Internet. It's All Ruined to ArtFight and It's All Ruined to Internet because It's All Ruined. My Life in the Internet is Ruined because of Ruining ArtFight. I want the Internet to be Ruined not Breaking the Website Rules. I wish I want ArtFight to be Ruined. My Internet Life with ArtFight and Fur Affinity is getting Ruined with Me. It's All Ruined to Fur Affinity and also It's All Ruined to ArtFight. No More Breaking the Rules of Terms of Service, Just Ruined my Internet Life! My Life on Fur Affinity and ArtFight is Ruined at the Internet. How you Ruined to Fur Affinity and also You Ruined ArtFight. You're Ruining Fur Affinity and You're Ruining ArtFight. My Internet Life is going to get Ruined!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm