My ArtFight is Ruined

 You Banned my ArtFight Account and you Ruined ArtFight because You Ruined Breaking the Rules about Posting Fetishes in ArtFight. You Ruined my ArtFight Life. First of All My ArtFight Account is Banned because Posting Fetishes. But for Now, I ruined My New ArtFight Account because of Ban Evasion. You Ruined, Breaking the ArtFight Rules, You Ruined It. My ArtFight Life is Becoming Ruined. I can ask ArtFight Zendesk to Unban the 1st Account, Emeraldia-the-Kitty and I asked ArtFight Zendesk to Delete the Account, Emeraldia-the-Kitty because of Now, My New ArtFight Account, Carol_the_Cat needs to be unbanned Immediately. Everybody, My ArtFight Life is Ruined and also My Breaking the Artfight Rules about Fetishes is now Ruined. You Ruined ArtFight and You Ruined Breaking the ArtFight Rules about Posting Fetishes. I Ruined ArtFight because ArtFight is Ruined Now.

I called the ArtFight Founder to Unban the Account, Emeraldia-the-Kitty and Delete the Account except the New Account, Carol_the_Cat can be Unbanned after a Ban Evasion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm