I promised to ArtFight Managers

 So, In this year is 2024. I did NOT break the ArtFight Rules about Not to Posting Fetishes as ArtFight Attacks and May Result the Account to get Banned. So, Someone else on Discord asked Myself to Help Lift the Ban and Delete the Account. First, I wanted to use Zendesk and Send the Ticket to ArtFight Managers, The ArtFight Manager will ask Myself to Lift the Ban, Then the Zendesk Ticket will send ArtFight Founder to Delete the Account, and Finally I sent a Zendesk Ticket to ArtFight Manager to Lift the Ban on the New Account after the Ban Evasion has Stopped. Let’s Talk about my ArtFight Account is Banned. “In this year 2022, My ArtFight Account got Banned because of Posting Fetishes. But for Now in 2024, I did not Break the ArtFight Rules about not Posting Fetishes as ArtFight Attacks. So, I want to Delete the Account, Emeraldia-the-Kitty. except the New Account, Carol_the_Cat because of the Account ban is Lifted.” After I sent Zendesk Tickets to ArtFight Managers, I wanted to write a Google Document Letter to ArtFight Managers and it will Respond to Myself about I did Not Break the ArtFight Rules about Not to Posting Fetishes as ArtFight Attacks and May Result the Account to get Banned. I promised, ArtFight Managers I want to Delete the Account and Lift the Ban for the New Account.

Here's the Evidence of Writing a Letter to ArtFight Managers

https://docs.google.com/document/d/112WlOWTPWUqK4-3DHgMxhVFywQiSqQA9wqsrcry4Yt8/edit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm