I did Not Break The ArtFight Rules :(

 Hi There, ArtFight Managers. I sent an email to support@artfight.zendesk.com about I did Not Break the Rules about No More Posted Fetishes on ArtFight that will make your Account Banned. Well, Back in 2022. My ArtFight Account is Banned because of Posting Fetishes. So, She Stopped Posting Fetishes for 1 Year. From Now on in 2024, I created a New Account, Carol_the_Cat but What Happened on July 5th? My ArtFight Account is Banned Again because of Ban Evasion. After doing Multiple Attempts. I made an Application made with Apple Pages and Google Docs. So, I wrote some Application to send a Mail to ArtFight Managers about My ArtFight Account is Banned because of Posting Fetishes. Why did she Say? “I did Not Break the ArtFight Rules about Posting Fetishes in ArtFight That will make your Account Banned.” So, I promised to ArtFight Managers about Stopped Posting Fetishes for 1 Year. Everybody Else in Discord about Posting Fetishes that will make your ArtFight Account Banned. Someone Else on DeviantArt talk about Posting Fetishes in ArtFight. But for Now in 2024, She Stopped Posting Fetishes after 2023. I’ll be sending a email to ArtFight Managers about “I did not Break the ArtFight Rules about Posting Fetishes that will make Your Account Banned.” I posted a Journal/Blog Entry about My ArtFight Account is Banned because of Posting Fetishes but it was Stopped Posting Fetishes for 1 Year. First, I wanted to Lift the Ban for Emeraldia-the-Kitty, Then I wanted to Delete the Account Immediately. and Finally, My ArtFight Account, Carol_the_Cat’s Ban has Lifted after a Ban Evasion. So, I promise to ArtFight Managers about I did not Break the ArtFight Rules before Stopped Posting Fetishes for 1 Year. So, Someone Else on Discord give some Google Document to ArtFight Managers to Lift the Ban Immediately. After She Stopped Posting Fetishes in ArtFight for 1 Year, My ArtFight Account’s Ban is Lifted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm