I am on BuzzlyArt instead of Weasyl.

 After Feeling Downer, Sorrowful, Sobbing, Bored, Dismal, Dreary, Despair, Depressed, Gloomy, Dull, and Frowning to Everybody about a Heartbroken to Hazel the Vixen and Break Up and Hazel Left Alone after Carol the Cat joins BuzzlyArt. I am Now on BuzzlyArt instead of Weasyl. Carol the Cat would be Happy, BuzzlyArt will Keep Carol the Cat Safe. I am on BuzzlyArt not Weasyl. You Know What, BuzzlyArt is Better than Weasyl. Uh… I can use BuzzlyArt, Instead of Weasyl. Carol the Cat is on BuzzlyArt because it’s Safer than Weasyl. Hazel is using Weasyl while Carol is Using BuzzlyArt. Carol the Cat wishes to use BuzzlyArt not Weasyl. I am No Longer using Weasyl, I am Using BuzzlyArt. This BuzzlyArt’s Username is Carol_the_Cat. and my Real name is Carol “Joanne” Betita. Fakemon and Countryballs will be housed in BuzzlyArt. While Registering Fur Affinity the Goo Transformations will be Housed. I don’t want to use Weasyl Anymore. I want BuzzlyArt and Fur Affinity, All the Artwork will be Posted to DA and Other Sites while Fakemon and Countryballs in BuzzlyArt and Goo Transformations in Fur Affinity. No More Weasyl, Just BuzzlyArt! Yeah, Really. I might be some of Carol the Cat’s Reminder of ArtFight Moderators “I told you ArtFight, Not to post Fetishes that is an Offensive Conduct and may result the Account to get Banned. I am not using Weasyl Anymore, I want BuzzlyArt. No More Weasyl, Just BuzzlyArt!

https://buzzly.art/~Carol_the_Cat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carol the Cat is Watching You

Lilang Ref

Carol the Cat is Calm