Let's Try Again to Create FA Account in 2024

Well... This Is! I Wanted to Join Fur Affinity on June 11th maybe I registered a New Fur Affinity Account but I Got a Message... "Access denied

Your account has been permanently banned for the following reason:

This account has been closed since it was determined to belong to a user that has been PERMANENTLY BANNED.

NOTICE: Any accounts you access or create will be PERMANENTLY BANNED.

If you disagree with this decision or believe it was made in error, you may appeal it by emailing

"appeals@furaffinity.net" with the email address associated with this account.

Should you feel that this is a mistake, please send an email to appeals@furaffinity.net" Congrats, Carol the Cat is Trolling in Fur Affinity. You Guessed It, Fur Affinity is Banned for Trolling CuteVixen! I Tried again to Create ArtFight Account after the Old Account is Deleted because what I Got... "You have been Banned in ArtFight due to Fetishes and a Previous Account!" Also, I wanted to Join Buzzly.Art without Trolling. So. Trust Me, I Got Liinks.co about Carol the Cat’s Information, https://liinks.co/carolthepuspincat So, I am very Frowned because of Quitting to Trolling Random Users in the Internet and Quitting to Trolling HazelTheVixen I believe It, I Quit Trolling Random Users in the Internet and Quit Trolling HazeltheVixen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regarding the Community Guidelines Abuse in FA

Regarding CuteVixen/FA’s Community Guidelines Abuse

Don't be an Internet Troll, Carol the Cat!