I am having a BreakUp with Hazel

 Bad News, Carol the Cat is having a Breakup to Hazel the Vixen. I was hearing the Depression Music from Forceman Bigworld for Myself Breaking Up to HazeltheVixen. Frown Frown Frown, I have some Dull, Depression, Dismal, Gloomy, Downer and Dreary because Carol the Cat has a Breakup for HazelTheVixen, What did Carol the Cat say in Frowning Mood. "Hazel the Vixen, I am having a Breakup to Hazel because I am Bored of Trolling Random Users in the Internet after Quitting." Hazel the Vixen will be left Alone after Carol the Cat Breaks Up and Leaves. Everybody including the Philippine Residents is Frowning of Carol the Cat breaks up Hazel the Vixen in Overcast Weather in Philippines. Why did Carol Say? “This Time, I cannot go to Scotland United Kingdom!”

So. Carol “Joanne” Betita is a Filipina who speaks Tagalog and English. Uhh… I Live in Philippines and United States, Unable to Go Scotland United Kingdom. I live in the Midwest Life is Illinois. I don’t go to United Kingdom, I am All Alone Now in Iloilo City. But Carol the Cat says. “I feel Dull, Bored, Depression, Dismal, Gloomy, Downer and Dreary on Overcast in Bohol Philippines. No More Trolling Random Users including Trolling HazeltheVixen, Just Boring, Dull, Depression, Dismal, Gloomy, Downer and Dreary when Carol “Joanne” Betita is Heartbroken due to Breakup with HazeltheVixen. I am Boring Feeling Dull, Depression, Dismal, Gloomy, Downer and Dreary because Heartbroken to HazeltheVixen when She Breaks Up. Really? I am a Filipino American. Her Nationality is Filipino who speaks Tagalog. I am a Filipina who acts Normally, not an Internet Troll. I heard Everybody in the Philippines is Frowning to Carol breaking Up Hazel the Vixen. How About Now? Just Spending Time Online in 1 Minute or Less.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regarding the Community Guidelines Abuse in FA

Regarding CuteVixen/FA’s Community Guidelines Abuse

Don't be an Internet Troll, Carol the Cat!